The Information We Collect
Information you Provide to Company. We collect Personally Identifying Information that you provide to Company. “Personally Identifying Information” is information that individually identifies you, and may include your name, physical address, phone number, and e-mail address, and any other information that would allow someone to identify or contact you. Of course, you may choose not to provide Company with Personally Identifying Information. However, this choice may prevent Company from providing you with the information or Services you requested or that could be offered to you.
Message Content. We collect the contents of any messages that are typed directly into the Services as part of a text to an individual user (“Message Content”). We do not collect the content of any messages that are typed directly into the default text messaging application used by your phone and cannot read or access any such messages, even when you send an offer or other content from the Services (“Services Content”) via text messages.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services. When you access or use the Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage, System, and Log Data. Your IP address, device identifier, location information, MAC address, browser, and activity on the Service, including, but not limited to, date and times of use, clicks, page and whether recipients of Services Content open the Services Content, and the amount of time you spend on each page.
- Data Collected Through Cookies and Similar Technologies. Like many online services, we use various technologies to collect usage data and store preferences. One such technology is called a cookie. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Services. Also, we may create a unique device or user ID for you and store it in a cookie so we can recognize you and customize your experience based on your preferences. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies or to prompt you before accepting such a cookie. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject browser cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of the Services. We may also use web beacons, clear GIFs, or 1×1 pixels as part of the Services.
Using the Information
Use in General. We may use your information for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve the Service;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and to provide customer service and support;
- Conduct research;
- Prevent potentially illegal activities;
- Allow you to redeem Services Content;
- Fulfill your requests through the Services;
- Send you promotional materials and information;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services and for marketing or advertising purposes; and
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- Service Providers. We may share your Personally Identifying Information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service provides who are working on behalf of Company and require access to your Personally Identifying Information to carry out that work.
- Recipients of Message Content. We may share Message Content with the person that you designate to receive such Message Content via text message.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your Personally Identifying Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Company protects your Personally Identifying Information by using information security safeguards. Unfortunately, neither the network nor data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect a User’s information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of Personally Identifying Information or other information submitted through a Service. Thus, any information a User transmits to us is done so at the User’s own risk.
The Services do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Accountability and Compliance
On occasion, the Services are connected by “hyperlinks” to other third party’s websites. Please note that Company is not responsible in any way for the privacy practices of other websites and suggests that you review the privacy policies of those other companies’ websites before using them.
Accessing Your Personally Identifying Information Once Given
Social Media Features and Widgets
Consent to Transfer
Please be aware that information we collect through the Service may be transferred to and processed in the United States, where the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen. By using the Services or providing Company with any information, you consent to transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States or such other countries as Company choose in its sole discretion.
Changes to This Policy
Effective Date: January 1, 2018